14 January, 2005

There is a chance of Flurries in My Mind...

Have you ever got a bad case of writers block, then the ideas start popping into your head like a snow storm? This happens to me like twenty times a year ( or every two years). right now i am dreading the coming storm. the nuerons have been to the stores buying snowblowers. I am working on a screenplay for an online movie idea that i have and suddenly at point of excitement, i run into a wall and knock myself unconcious. This sucks, Let me rephrase that last word, SUCKS. I hate when that happens. So I am debating whether i should scrap the idea or toss it in the hopper and bring it out for a retry, later. And no you can't know what is until i actually have the film shot and editted on this new mainboard and software that i got for my christmas and birthday.

Now if anyone is interested I am wanting a Digital Video Camera for my birthday... I know, I know it is good to want it builds character. I STILL WANT ONE, damn it.

see y'all later, I am gonna sulk in a corner of my mind...

Evan

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

I used to have the same problem, and as such I ended up being the proud owner of a dozen halk written scripts, and 4 part finished novels. I used to get so frustrated. Now, I make myself prepare for a project. I never sit down at my keyboard without a massive folder of notes as to where the story is going. Looking back, I find it funny to realise that I kinda expected to be able to sit down and simply type out a masterpeice - that the compisition, the consistency, the story arcs and the characterisation would all just happen by chance. It takes so much longer, but at least I have got things finished - and finally got something on celluloid!! Stick at it man - but do it properly, it's what your imagination deserves.

17 January, 2005 09:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home