Here I sit in the office......
Tanis is at work and here I sit alone in the office at home. I have finished the chores assigned to me for today (yes, I have assigned chores). So now I sit typing this post. I try to think of subjects that might interest the readers, all 5 of them anyway. I guess 5 is better than none at all. The day went by as if it was a blink of my eye. I took mac out for a walk this afternoon and now here i am sitting alone in the room waiting for tanis to come home from work to cook a warm meal and draw her a nice warm bath ( ineed to get some more candles for her.)
Right now I thinking on my future after I go to the hospital to fix my hernia. I want to go back to work as soon as I can after the recovery period. My profession is as an Armed Security Officer, it is the profesion thar has chosen me. I know that it is not the same as being a Police Officer, but I do so enjoy the work, and it is a necessary job in today's society. I also want to travel the Renaissance Festival Circuit with a small crew to perform my swordfighting show, this, though, isn't practical and it is a seasonal employment. Trying to get contracts is a very competive, and very exspensive.( the cost for insurance, weapon and equipment maintenance, costumes; vehicles gas food and lodging just to name a few) I have the show near completion then it is a matter to choreograph and block the fights and to create a audition dvd to send the renaissance faires and festivals, additional costs involving My computer and a non existant Digital Video Camera.With no employment this is not financially possible at the moment and just a dream.
I have alot of ideas that I would like to do, such as making a web movie involving my character, again that involves finances that currently don't exist for me at this moment. So currently I sit at home writing these ideas and playing the occaisional PC Game and writing my Ideas and Point Of Views in the computer because I think that is only place that they will live.
Volunteers in the Kansas City Area are welcome to contact me if they interested in swordfighting for fun and no profit, You must have your own gear and swords preferably Stage rapiers and cutlasses.
What do you think?
Evan
Right now I thinking on my future after I go to the hospital to fix my hernia. I want to go back to work as soon as I can after the recovery period. My profession is as an Armed Security Officer, it is the profesion thar has chosen me. I know that it is not the same as being a Police Officer, but I do so enjoy the work, and it is a necessary job in today's society. I also want to travel the Renaissance Festival Circuit with a small crew to perform my swordfighting show, this, though, isn't practical and it is a seasonal employment. Trying to get contracts is a very competive, and very exspensive.( the cost for insurance, weapon and equipment maintenance, costumes; vehicles gas food and lodging just to name a few) I have the show near completion then it is a matter to choreograph and block the fights and to create a audition dvd to send the renaissance faires and festivals, additional costs involving My computer and a non existant Digital Video Camera.With no employment this is not financially possible at the moment and just a dream.
I have alot of ideas that I would like to do, such as making a web movie involving my character, again that involves finances that currently don't exist for me at this moment. So currently I sit at home writing these ideas and playing the occaisional PC Game and writing my Ideas and Point Of Views in the computer because I think that is only place that they will live.
Volunteers in the Kansas City Area are welcome to contact me if they interested in swordfighting for fun and no profit, You must have your own gear and swords preferably Stage rapiers and cutlasses.
What do you think?
Evan

1 Comments:
I could, but I can''t charge for the lessons. In order to charge for the lessons I would have to be certified by an Martial arts organization. An organization does exist in the United States for the study of Renaissance and Medieval sword combat, but I dont have the money for the fees that is needed to join. The American fight directors association isant cheap either about $500 a year membership dues and a $1500 certication course fee.
Post a Comment
<< Home